please complete the information on the form to the right for your netreset registration
1 year warranty for any product defect
24/7 email support with the netreset team
latest security and WiFi tips delivered to your inbox
program your netreset
1. Hold the CLOCK button and adjust time accordingly using HOURS and MINS buttons until the current time is shown.
NOTE: If your netreset does not show a time on the display, plug netreset into an outlet and allow the battery to charge for 30 mins before proceeding
2. Press the PROG button once. Use the HOURS and MINS buttons to adjust the reset time. This is the time netreset will reboot
3. Press the CLOCK button to exit program mode. netreset will not function unless you exit program mode and the current time is showing on the display before installing
4. Unplug your modem and router from power. Plug your modem into the left plug on netreset labeled MOD
4. Unplug your Combo modem/router from power. Plug your Combo into the left plug on netreset labeled MOD
4. DO NOT plug your ONT into netreset. The ONT is normally wall mounted and should be left as is
install...what setup do you have?
5. You will only use the plug labeled MOD on netreset for your Combo device. The ROU plug will remain unused.
5. Plug your router into the right plug on netreset that is labeled ROU
5. Unplug your Router from power. Plug your Router into the right plug on netreset labeled ROU. The MOD plug on netreset will remain unused
6. Plug netreset into a power source. The Combo modem/router will power on immediately. Set back and enjoy the most secure, reliable, and fastest Internet!
6. Plug netreset into a power source. The modem will power on first. The router will power on 2 minutes later. Set back and enjoy the most secure, reliable, and fastest Internet!
6. Plug netreset into a power source. The Router will power on 2 minutes after netreset has been plugged in. Set back and enjoy the most secure, reliable, and fastest Internet!